1) No person, no student, ex-student, employee, ex-employee or student's parent or guardian, without prior written authorization of the college/institution/organisation’s principal/vice-chancellor/trustee/owner respectively, may utilize the college/institution/organisation’s name or identifying logo for any purpose. (For permission apply to Admin office of KKW. Permission granted may be revoked if the use of logo does not conform to appropriate use of name or logo.)
2) Name or the identifying logo should not be used by any unauthorised person in any form viz. full form, abbreviated form, with any prefix or suffix attached to it.
3) What qualifies as inappropriate or unauthorised use of name or the identifying logo(s) includes but is not limited:
To open social media accounts
To open any bank account
To solicit funds or collect money on behalf of the college/institution/organisation
To sell products on behalf of the college/institution/organisation
To post on any website for any purpose including support of any social activity or political agenda
4) Any such unauthorised use of the college/institution/organisation’s name or identifying logo, if committed by a student may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion.
5) Any such unauthorised use of college/institution/organisation’s name or identifying logo by any unauthorised person, may result in legal action.