LIBRARY GENERAL RULES
1) Membership Card or Identity Card is non-transferable.
2) Every student must always carry his or her Identity Card and produce whenever during every transaction.
3) Tf the Identity Card is lost by a member, A duplicate Identity Card shall be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-
4) Users should sign in the Visitor's Register kept at the entrance before entering the library.
5) Books will be circulated during 10.00 a.m. To 05.00 p.m. on all working days.
6) While borrowing, every student must check the book for missing pages if any or any other damages to the book and bring it to the notice of the Librarian.
7) Library-books damaged by the users shall be replaced or its cost shall be paid by the user.
8) All books,perodicals,CD's are not permitted to take outside the library.
9) Do not mark or fold the pages of the books.
10) No part of library reading material shall be photocopied without permission of the Librarian.
11) All Library books shall be returned before last date of examination.
12) Mobiles,Mobiles with camera,Handicams, camera are not allowed in the Library.
13) Xerox / Photocopying facility is availible in the Library on payment.
14) Spliting and smoking in any part of Library is strickly prohibited.
15) Any misuse of Library previlege would be considered as serious breach of dscipline and the Librarian is empowered to take action against the offenders.
16) Strict silence shall be observed in the Library reading room.
17) Files,Umbrellas,boxes and such other personal belongings shall be kept at Property-counter.
18) Eatables are not allowed in the Library.