•Prof. Manisha Chavhan was awarded by "Sahitya Bhushan" presented by "Kusumagraj
•Prof. Chhaya Malve attended 2 days State Level workshop on "Uniformities in
Research Method" at L.V.H. College,Panchvati,Nashik.The research proposal of
her under the "Scheme of BCUD" was selected by University of Pune.
Also she has organized 8-days "Yoga Workshop" and conducted "Aptitude Test" for
• Prof. Dipti Tandale attended one day workshop on "Restructured Syllabi" at
Also she was co-ordinator for "Soft Skill Development Programme" .
Commerce Department :
• Prof A.D.Nandurkar & Prof.Sonal Asthana had undergone 7 days training of SEBI
Financial Education Programme
and have been appointed as SEBI Resource Persons for conducting Financial
Planning Lectures and delivered lectures at Maharashtra Enginnering Training
Academy (META) ,Niphad college,Udyogvardhini etc.
•Prof. A.D.Nandurkar has attended a National workshop on Application of
Statistics organized by University of Pune & YCMOU & B.Y.K. She also presented
paper on "Risk Assessment of BOT (Bulid-Operate-Transfer)project in Nashik
• BCUD sanctioned Minor Research Project proposal by Prof. A.D. Nandurakar and
Prof. Jayashree Lakhan •Prof. Prerana Dhatrak, Prof.Bhalchandra Karbhari,
Prof.Sonal Asthana qualified NET Exam.
• Prof.Pallavi Malpani had attended a workshop of Syllabus restructuring course
of B.B.M (I.B.).
• Prof.Pankaj Desai presented a paper on the topic of ‘Green Marketing’ at
National Level Seminar.
• Prof.Zahir Shaikh presented paper on ‘Study of Emission norms of India &
Europe’ at International Seminar on Technology & Innovation in Automobile
Industry’ at National Level.
• Prof. Jayashree Lakhan has attended the workshop on "Syllabus Restrucutring"
for FYBcom. Finanical Accounting Practical.
• Prof. Anagha Kanav is working as SWO of our college.
Computer Department :
• Prof. Archana Bendale attended International Workshop 'NTAFM 2013 ' at
National Chemical Laboratories ,Pune.
• Prof. Harshal Dandgavhal co-ordinted University level event "Avishakar" Under
his guidance 4 Research projects were participated out of them 2 are selected
for University level.